As well as working directly with schools and academy chains, Emily has worked with BBC teach, the NSEAD, Artisteacher (Freelands Foundation), Guardian Schools Network, Tate and others as an advocate and consultant. Content has ranged from lessons and resources to presentations and video content.
- Lead CPD events and provide staff training about planning and teaching art and design
- Lead inspiring talks and workshops around the subject of primary art and design education
- Advise and create content around cultural capital and diversity in your art education provision
- Provide consultancy for galleries, museums and other organisations looking to outreach to schools and wider audiences
- Write articles and blogposts on the subject of primary art and design education